Sunday 25 November 2012

Having Fun with a new baby & 3 little ones - 3 and under

Time Flys when your having fun.  Geez, its been a while between posts to fill you in I have had a baby boy :-) Cooper Luke is just over 3 months and I have been absolutely loving my time with him.  I've decided the third baby is definitely the best for me.  While my older 2 play together I get to enjoy my time with my baby and everyone seems to be happy most of the time ;-)

During the pregnancy I started to present with pubis symphis which did make it more challenging to get too active however there are always alternatives, so I sought medical advice on what to be careful of and made sure I worked that into my class plans.  Cooper was 9pound 11ounces at birth so it would be of no surprise to you that aqua was one of my favourite exercises as it gave me a chance to be weightless :-)

Fortunately as soon as he was born my pain had eased away and although I was keen to get active.  I have weighted 6 weeks before getting too busy and am holding off on running for a last another month just to let things settle down.  Cooper & I have been having fun participating in Bubby Pilates too.

Hope to see you and your little ones at a class soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment